CONSULAR ID REQUIREMENTS
The Consular ID known in Spanish as Cédula de Registro Consular is only for Bolivian citizen and must be done as it follows:
- Complete the Applicant form of Cédula de Registro Consular, enclose a current picture. Once filled out a Notary Public must sign and seal the form (you may do it in our Office, too)
- Bolivian Passport or ID, simple copy.
- Proof of current address.
- Return pre-paid envelope.
- Money Order for $35.00 (Thirty five 00/100 US dollars) payable to CONSULADO DE BOLIVIA.
This applications must be send to the Consulate General of Bolivia in Washington DC, it is the Office designated to issue those IDs.