TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR COUNTRIES QUALIFIED AS TYPE II
Travelers, who are from Countries qualified as type II, must apply to a tourist VISA prior the trip.
This VISA is valid for thirty (30) days since the entrance date, it will work for a single entry and it cannot be done upon arrival. This VISA has no fee (FREE).
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD A QUICK GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE VISA
- Fill and sign the Sworn Statement form.
- This sworn statement will require the applicant to upload all the following requirements. The picture must be scanned in a .jpg format not exceeding 150kb while the other requirements will be in .pdf format. They must not exceed 300Kb. Once the applicant accomplish this task, the applicant must send all the paperwork along the payment and the return envelope.
- Valid Passport for at least six (6) months, make sure there are available pages to stamp the VISA sticker.
- One (1) picture, full color Passport size.
- Hotel reservation’s copy or invitation letter from relatives or friends including the city/address and staying period.
- Flight ticket or the tour itinerary, simple copy.
- Bank statement or Credit Card’s simple copy (you may erase the Account or Credit Card’s number).
- Visa fee $30.00 ONLY for CHINA (Along Taiwan and Hong Kong) AND IRAN
VISA applications may be sent through regular mail to our Offices on 3701 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1065, Los Angeles, CA 90010. In that case a return pre-paid envelope is needed.
The fee must be paid in Money Order to CONSULADO DE BOLIVIA or you may submit the Credit Card Authorization Form with the information required to process the payment (This is only for CHINA and IRAN)
Processing time: Up to 5 business days
The Consulate General of Bolivia in Los Angeles will not process any application incomplete and they will be returned without VISA. Make sure you fulfill all we request.