VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR COUNTRIES QUALIFIED AS TYPE III
Travelers, who are from Countries qualified as type III, must apply to a tourist VISA prior the trip.
This VISA is valid for thirty (30) days since the entrance date, it will work for a single entry and it cannot be done upon arrival.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD A QUICK GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE VISA
- Fill and sign the Sworn Statement form.
- This sworn statement will require the applicant to upload all the following requirements. The picture must be scanned in a .jpg format while the other requirements will be in .pdf format. They must not exceed 300Kb. Once the applicant accomplish this task, the applicant must send all the paperwork along the payment and the return envelope.
- Valid Passport for at least six (6) months, make sure there are available pages to stamp the VISA sticker.
- One (1) picture, full color Passport size.
- Hotel reservation’s copy or invitation letter from relatives or friends including the city/address and staying period.
- Flight ticket or the tour itinerary, simple copy.
- Bank statement or Credit Card’s simple copy (you may erase the Account or Credit Card’s number).
- Yellow fever vaccine International Certificate.
- Police record issued by the Police Department where the applicant lives.
- The VISA fee is $30.00 (thirty 00/100 US dollars).
i. The applicant must send all the paperwork required in copies or via email.
ii. The Consular officer will prepare and send an official request to the Migration National Service in Bolivia in order to get the approval. This process may take up to three (3) months.
iii. Once the Migration National Service response to the request, a Consular Officer will contact the applicant to let him/her know if it is approved or denied.
VISA applications may be sent through regular mail, in that case a return pre-paid envelope is needed and the fee must be paid in Money Order to CONSULADO DE BOLIVIA or you may submit the Credit Card Authorization Form with the information required to process the payment.
Visa applications may be dropped off in our offices.
The Consulate General of Bolivia in Los Angeles will not process any application incomplete and they will be returned without VISA. Make sure you fulfill all we request.