The requirements to register a marriage under Bolivian Law would be the following:
- Marriage Certificate duly translated and legalized. ( see Legalizations)
- Spouses’ Birth certificates, original and a simple copy.
- Spouses’ valid ID’s, original and simple a simple copy.
- Proof of Current residence (Water and Power Bill, Bank Statement, etc.).
- Two witnesses with valid ID.
- Money Order payable to Consulado General de Bolivia for $us. 85 (Eighty five 00/100 US dollars). Debit/credit card accepted.