The Bolivian passport renewal should be made as follows:
- Personal information should be verified and may be done through a phone call or e-mail. It is requested the passport or id number, full names and birth date.
- Once the Consular Officer has verified your personal information, the interested must come to the Consulate General in order to capture the holder’s picture, fingerprints and signature.
- Once in the Office you must submit two (2) Bolivian identity documents. Those might be Bolivian ID, Passport, birth certificate, Bolivian driver’s license, libreta servicio militar.
- Payment must be done in Money Order, debit/credit card. The fee is $85.00 (eighty five 00/100 us dollars).
- The new passport will take ten (10) business days to get to this Consulate; you may leave a return pre-paid envelope in our facilities.