STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS
Travelers, who are willing to study in Bolivia (College, University); must apply for a student VISA prior the trip
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD A QUICK GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE VISA
- Fill and sign the Sworn Statement form.
- This sworn statement will require the applicant to upload all the following requirements. The picture must be scanned in a .jpg format while the other requirements will be in .pdf format. They must not exceed 300Kb. Once the applicant accomplish this task, the applicant must send all the paperwork along the payment and the return envelope.
- Valid Passport for at least six (6) months, make sure there are available pages to stamp the VISA sticker.
- One (1) picture, full color Passport size.
- School grades or diploma; legalized by the Consulate; which will proof the condition to apply for the career in Bolivia.
- School transcript attesting last level studied conducted in school, college or university in the country of residence, legalized by the corresponding Consular Office
- Original or certified copy of acceptance letter issued by the Higher Education Institution in Bolivia.
- Legalized copy of agreement or interagency agreement as appropriate, where the type of student exchange is established.
- The VISA fee is $50.00 (Fifty 00/100 US dollars).
VISA applications may be sent through regular mail, in that case a return pre-paid envelope is needed and the fee must be paid in Money Order to CONSULADO DE BOLIVIA or you may submit the Credit Card Authorization Form with the information required to process the payment.
Visa applications may be dropped off in our offices without an appointment taking five (5) business days and could be paid with a MONEY ORDER or Credit/Debit Card.
The Consulate General of Bolivia in Los Angeles will not process any application incomplete and they will be returned without VISA. Make sure you fulfill all we request.