TRAVEL PERMITS FOR BOLIVIAN MINORS
In case Bolivian children or adolescents under the age of 18 travel to Bolivia alone or accompanied by only one of their parents, both parents or the parent who does not travel with the child must grant a travel authorization authorization.
For the procedure at the Consulate
- Send to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of the current passport or identity card of the parent (s), indicate the information (name, identification and issuance number) of the agent (s), a copy of the passport or identification card of the minor or minors traveling to Bolivia. Name and contact number.
- One of the officers will contact the applicant for scheduling the appointment.
- On the day of the appointment, the relevant power (the one that gives the power) must present their valid Bolivian identity card or current Bolivian passport.
- The fee ill be US $ 15. They can be paid by debit card, credit or money order on behalf of the Bolivian Consulate.
- The procedure lasts approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Send the document to Bolivia.
Processing by mail
- Write a power of travel authorization and paperwork for minor travel.
- Sign before any local notary
- Request the APOSTILLE in the Secretary of State or Government of the Notary's jurisdiction
- Send the document to Bolivia (It does not need to be legalized by the Consulate if it has APOSTILLA)