TRAVELLING WITH PETS
In case you want to travel to Bolivia with your pet or pets:
- Your pet must be checked by a veterinarian authorized by the Department of Agriculture (United States Department of Agriculture -
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service).
- The link of the Department of Agriculture where you can consult about this process is: https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfocus/animalhealth/export
- The offices and managers of each State for the validation of the animal health certificate can be found at the following link: https://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_health/downloads/nies_contacts/sc.pdf
- Once you obtain the certificate you can send it via postal mail with a pre-paid envelope; and a Money order of $ 50 us. on behalf of the "Consulate of Bolivia".
The process takes two business days from receipt of the document.